Let me give you a little information about this site, or blog, and what the intent of this site is.
First of all, let me tell you a little about myself. I have been a technical instructor for some time (15+ years) and travel the world teaching geeks & engineers all about Storage Area Networking (SAN) protocols, equipment, tools (like protocol analyzers – I consider them “tools of the trade”), and other things such as automatic test equipment. I consider myself a “troubleshooter” and hardware guy, but I have done a bit of software too, using high level languages all the way down to assembly and machine code.
I like to work with people to exchange information about technical (and non-technical) topics. I find that there is always something new to learn from each other, and this is a place to pass on information that can be helpful.
So if you have any particular areas of interest that I may be able to help with, just let me know. You will have to sign up for an account to post a comment, and someone will have to review any information or comment that is posted, at least once, for your post to actually show up, but once you are approved, we will be all set to communicate. After all, communication is what its all about – right?
Take Care, Greg
Incoming search terms for the article:
- storage area networking training
- storage area network training
- Free storage area network training
- blogNetwork course post a comment
- storage area network courses
- training storage area network
- storage area network course
- Storage area networking information and training
- allintitle: about san networking
- storage area networking cousers